[Sperm Pig] Wrecked by a Huge Black Cock

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

As I said before, I had a busy weekend— 8 cocks and loads worth. By Sunday morning I’d had 5 and was horny for more.

So I jumped online.

Almost immediately I found this horny 50yo black guy on BBRT. He had been horny all night and really wanted to dump a load that morning.

His pics were terrible quality, but he said he was “large”. I asked him how big.

“Maybe 8”? I don’t know- never measured.”

I asked if he was looking for a quick pump n dump, and he said he was. Because I figured with a big cock that would be all I could take.

Well, it had been awhile since I’d taken any black cock and seed, so I told him to cum over.

He arrived, and was handsome, well-built, and rarin’ to go. So we hit my bedroom.

I kneeled in front of him and unfastened his shorts. They slid down to reveal his underwear… And a massive bulge.

I knew my ass was in trouble.

I stripped down his underwear and was faced with a mammoth fucking cock!

He had a cockring on and was semi-hard… And his dick flopped to mid-thigh.

But more scary than the length was the girth. The cock (thankfully) was narrower at the base, but it ballooned from there.

The midpoint of his cock was thickest, where it was bigger around than a beer bottle. Then it only tapered slightly from there to the head.

I grabbed him firmly and started “trying” to suck him. I was able to do a pretty admirable job because he wasn’t fully hard yet.

Evidently he only gets to “full strength” when fucking a hot hole.

I worked him for maybe 5 minutes, when he grabs me and nudges me to the bed. And I know what’s coming.

I lube the FUCK out of my hole and his cock (which is now 3/4 hard in anticipation of nailing my tight white ass).

He bends me over doggy-style, I take some poppers, and I feel his massive cocked position at my hole….

AAAAARRRRGGG!

He pushed into me— or tried. He got to the thick part and it burned like fire!

I made him pull out And give me a moment. You ever tried to take a cock so big that it instantly made you break out in a heavy sweat?

Yeah— that happened. Sweat was rolling off me. But I wasn’t deterred yet.

I relubed him, took some more poppers, and he tried again.

This time, the poppers worked their magic, and with only a little pain— POP! The thick part was past my sphincter.

He groaned in pleasure as my hole slowly but surely gobbled his cock. I felt him inching deeper and deeper into me until his groin was against my ass.

“Don’t pull out til you cum, ok?? I’ll never get you back in if you do!”

“Oh- no problem, baby. You got a hot ass!”

And then he starts fucking. And fucking. And fucking.

True to his word he doesn’t pull out— at least not further than halfway. I feel his thick cock tugging on my hole each outstroke.

It felt like being knotted by a dog (trust me on this).

After 10 minutes I said, “I thought you were gonna give me a quick pump n dump? I want your cum, man.”

“Oh no, baby. The pumpin’ may be quick, but it takes me a long time to dump my nuts.”

Oh fuck. My poor ass!

He keeps me in doggystyle and pounds my ass solid for over 30 minutes.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it. Cuz I did. His cock was hitting me where I live and breathe and it felt incredible.

But it was also uncomfortable.

I tried asking him about other asses he’d fucked. I tried dirty talk. I tried begging for his swimmers. Nothing seemed to speed him up.

I finally reached back and tweaked his nipples. And felt his cock flex in my guts.

“Oh yeah, baby, work them titties!”

So I did— all the while praying that he would cum soon.

His cock reached maximum hardness and each thrust was stabbing so deep it hurt. My ass was stretched to the limit and he was now punchfucking my hole with the thick part too.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah baby! Oh yeah, here it cums! Gonna knock you up with my black babies!!”

He shoves in all the way and I swear I can feel him cumming in me. Maybe not the jets of spunk, but his cockhead is pressed into me and I feel it pulsing with every spurt.

His cock must also swell an additional 1/2 inch or so with every volley— and trust me, my hole stretches with every one.

“You want me to cum, man?” I asked him.

“Fuck yeah, baby!”

So I told him to fuck the cum out of me.

He starts fucking me, and boy is my ass full of cum. It feels like he’s given me a piss enema— I seriously feel sloppy full.

He’s still remarkably hard, but now as I approach orgasm, his cock isn’t hurting anymore. It’s all pleasure.

It doesn’t take long with that big cock rubbing inside me before I’m spraying my load all over my mattress.

When I start cumming my butthole starts flexing and grabbing onto his cock.

“Oh FUCK baby, yeah! Milk my dick! Take all my load!!”

He continues to fuck me til myeloid is spent— and I beg him to stop because my ass can’t take any more.

Thankfully he parks his dick in me and we just rest— like two dogs after fucking.

After I figure my asshole has relaxed enough after my orgasm, I tell him he can pull out.

It goes better than I expect. He goes slowly and I can feel the thick part pulling, pulling, then POP!

His load blows out of my ass all over my bed (and him) when his fat cock pulls out of me.

Cum is running out of my wrecked hole; I can feel it trickling down my nuts and my thighs.

He hits the bathroom, cleans up, tells me I have an awesome ass and that he’d be up for breeding me again sometime.

Yeah— after my guts recover.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.