Loose anal sphincter

bottymzup

Well I've been a strict bottom for a over decade now and find my anal sphincter isn't as tight as it used to be...namely when i need to go...i usually have to go quite soon when urge arises. Is this the result of my sometimes sizequeen ways? Anything to to with my love of poppers? Are there any exercises I can oerform to help tighten up?

Drinking lots of water and a high fiber diet might help you tighten up. I'm not sure exercises would help.

I've gotten to the point where I'm proud when my hole becomes looser. It can be really hot when guys comment on it, I feel validated that they know my hole is used a lot.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but being loose is like a status symbol, shows you for what you are. If you go when you need to go you should be OK. You could also do pelvic floor exercises, I don't think these will make you tight, but will give you control over your arse hole, giving you a greater range between loose an tight, great for when you are fucked also. Mostly be proud of your arse!