[My Load Deep In You] 4 Days, 2 Loads

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a party on July 4. Been to his house several times, always a good time. Although 33 people had confirmed, only about 10 showed up. I unloaded in a hot Latino that I'd never seen before. I tried to give the host a load, but the first one wore me out. As I was leaving the building a saw a bud of mine walking in. He told me on Tuesday that he'd been fucked at the party, but didn't take anyone's load. He shot in the same guy I creamed. I wish I had stayed longer; I've never seen him take cock up the ass before.

Got hit up by a guy today who wanted me to feed him my load. I got there and he was better looking than his pix. He gave me a great suck, and took my entire load, as he promised he would. He told me I was load #12 today. What a slut!2856469041485238199-7318609219569296593?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.