multiple orgasms

suninmyface

who all has experience these

i just did this past weekend...was out on a trail fucking a guy for a long time, but i just couldn't nut even tho he was so fucking hot and i was enjoying it all: his ass, his mouth, him begging for my load, pinching my nipples. finally, i started jerking with him kneeling in front of my. i came and he cleaned me off. i remained hard as he sucked me for about a minute. he stood up and i stroked some more. within 30 second i felt another load coming so i pushed him back down to his knees. i shot into his mouth immediately and he again cleaned me off.

what have u guys similar?

Guest slobbvers

Once about 15 years ago I met up with this guy a cruising spot, that has since died out. I fucked him, pulled out as I started to cum. He dropped down and wrapped his mouth on my cock and swallowed. He asked if I would cum in his ass. To my surprise I did. Twice. Only time that happened.

I have multiple orgasms regularly. Usually happens when I'm topping a hot ass. It takes skill in controlling ejaculation, edging a lot and practice. I can fire off, enjoy an orgasm, stay hard, fuck some more and bust another load, and usually do that three to four times during a fuck session. I can't enjoy that when I'm the one getting fucked, as soon as I shoot, that's it for me until my dick goes down...but I can get hard again quickly especially if the dude fucking me is super hot.

When I'm topping in a group I don't have any trouble blowing multiple loads into different guys. When I bottom I rarely cum, since when I bottom I want the top to breed me and just focus on getting him to seed my ass.

• 5 months later...

I can cum without touching myself when I get fucked well by a good top. If the top plays with my nipple while he's fucking me, that gives me an instant hard-on. I have been with few good tops who knew how fuck me really good and make me cum few times while they kept on fucking me. I think most I came was 3 times.