3 loads in me

as1717

So today I hooked up with 3 guys. Not bad for a married man.

My wife is a heavy sleeper so I was looking online for a guy early this morning like 1:00 a.m. . I found a guy that I had played with before, Young, black, poz, bareback. He invited me to his place 15 minutes away and we had quite a rough and raw session. It ended with him cuming in my ass and when I cleaned off his cock, he rubbed it all over my face. So I drove home and got home around 3:00 a.m. and the wife was still asleep.

Next, on Wednesday mornings my wife goes out with some friends including lunch so I made arrangements to go to my really hot buddy's house. White guy with a 9 inch and thick cock. He fucked me raw for 2 hours straight. He came really deep in me. Then I came home and did some things around the house to make it look like I was working here all day.

Then this afternoon I was on an app again and saw a guy I've been talking with wanting to get together with. He says he's dom and likes the top and fuck raw. So I chatted with him again and he invited me over. After I worshiped his cock and edged him, he flipped me over and pounded my ass then he came deep in me. I felt at least 12 pulses of his cock in me loading me up. He said that he shoots huge loads when he's edged. We will definitely get together again soon.

Not bad for an older married guy!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7