Smooth Chubby Live-In Sissy Whiteboy for Older Masc Top

harderplzdaddy

Every day after work, I go straight to the bathroom to clean myself out, shower, put on a wig and makeup. I immediately cook dinner. While you eat, I clean the house while wearing lingerie, pantyhose, etc. I clean up your dishes and the kitchen. You sit on the couch and smoke or drink while I get on my knees and service you while you relax. You give me commands, I obey. You can lock me in chastity and share me with other black men if you want. My job is to obey you. I am a smooth chubby whiteboy and my weakness is strong, masculine black men with big dicks. I will keep myself feminine and this entire room mate situation will be 1000% down low and in secret.

Please email me if you're interested in having a smooth chubby live-in white sissy. Bonus points if you live with another black top and I can serve both of you daily while dressed slutty and locked in chastity.

I will also do butt exercises daily as well as take hormones to get a bigger butt. Already planning on buying fake breasts.