Beaten, and bred (impact play)

jock69

My Master and I had previously discussed impact play, and I was curious, yet very apprehensive about it.  Up to this point, I couldn't see how pain could be enjoyable, so I was very nervous about trying it out.  My Master was very patient with me in explaining how it was supposed to work, and likened it to the runner's high that I was familiar with.  We agreed to give it a try - he'd warm me up with floggers, and depending on how well I took things, would potentially even try some of his single-tail whips on me.  I would have a safe word if needed to stop at any time, although he promised that he would be able to read me and scale accordingly.

The day we had planned, my master told me we'd skip my morning breeding session, and instead we'd try doing impact play instead.  He put on me a thick leather collar, leather wrist cuffs, and a leather hood (with eye covers), and led me over to the door frame which had a rope hanging down from it.  He clipped my wrists to the rope and held me briefly from behind, gently asking "Are you ready, boy?", to which I nervously replied in the positive.

He started very gently, the flogger barely touching my back.  He slowly ramped up the intensity, the leather from the floggers hitting with more force.  It still didn't hurt, but I was aware of the hits now.  There was a rhythm to the flogger strokes that helped me focus on the sensations.  He ramped up the intensity again, each stroke now hitting with enough force that I felt a 'warmness' in my back with each hit.  He occasionally would throw in a harder hit in between the lighter strokes.  He stopped abruptly and I felt his hands gently run down my back, and I gasped involuntarily - the sensation of his hands on my back sent shivers down my spine.  He checked in with me and asked if I was ready for him to ramp up the intensity a bit more, to which I agreed.

He started with the flogger again, in a similar rhythm, except this time the lighter hits were harder, and the harder hits were much harder - very 'thuddy'.  My left leg started to shake, and I felt my breathing quicken, and the sensations now were definitely into the 'pain' threshold.  I'm not sure how long this went on for, but my Master increased the intensity further, such that the heavier strikes knocked the wind out of me, and made me cry out.  He stopped abruptly, and I felt his hands gently run down my back again - this time the sensations were much more intense, making me moan out loud and my whole body started trembling.  It was like nothing I'd experienced before, pleasure, mixed in with pain, and a sort of floating/detached sensation.  My Master hugged me from behind and asked if I was ready for the whip.  I could feel his cock, rock hard, rubbing up against me as he hugged me.  I felt a strange burst of emotion - my suffering was bringing pleasure to my master, and I wanted to please him with every fiber in my being.  I responded as such, and he kissed me on my shoulder.

The next thing I heard was the whip crack, and it made me jump and cry out involuntarily.  It hadn't actually hit me, but the sound of the whip crack was a shock.  The first stroke that actually hit me felt extremely light - just a caress, and not painful at all.  That would quickly change.  Where the flogger felt like a blunt impact, the whip had a sharp stinging feeling.  Stroke after stroke, different parts of my back being hit, my brain was on overdrive.  I cried out in pain with each hit, and yet, I didn't want it to stop.  My whole body was shaking again at this point.  I heard my Master say "I think you've just about had enough", and after one more hard stroke, he stopped and I felt him embrace me from behind.  I was gasping and shaking, not able to focus on anything.  I felt my hands unclipped from the wall, and was gently guided to a bed.  The hood was removed, and I lay there in my master's arms still shaking and gasping, the endorphins running through my body.  He held me, gently stroking my head, and I felt a wave of emotion overcome me, and I started sobbing into his chest.  
"Shhhhh, it's okay, let it out, you're safe here with me."

I felt a flood of negative emotions, mostly shame and guilt, leave my body, being replaced with a warmth and feeling of rightness being in my Master's arms.  In this moment, I knew that I would do anything that he wanted - anything to please the man that had made me feel so wonderful.  I looked up at my master, and he kissed me, tenderly and lovingly.  We fucked and he bred me, but it was without a doubt the most loving and tender experience I have ever experienced in my life up to this point.  He fucked me missionary, and we kissed while he was fucking me.  I cried again as he bred me, tears of happiness this time, not only that I was able to please my Master, but also just how wonderful I felt in that moment.

The next few days, I experienced a positive mood adjustment - it was like the beating I had received had cast out the negative energy and emotions from my body.  And I was eager as ever to please my Master.  Truly a life changing experience for me!

whipped_bz_small.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I have often wondered what it would be like to venture into this form of play.  You have provided inspiration with your well written account.  Something I would now consider trying.  Thank you.

I used to have a friend do that to me to the point that I had gashes and open cuts on my back and ass. I loved it. Then he would pour hot wax over the cuts. It was intense. But like you said then he would gently stroke me and rub me all over and all was good.

• 4 weeks later...