[Smooth Butt] fucked by a group of strangers...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpgI stood in the corner of the darkened room rock hard andsniffing poppers, naked except my black jockstrap as i stood in the dark basement of an ABS favored by men looking to get off. "How many of them at once this time?" is all i could think .....someone gently took my arm and I recognized him from earlier, middle aged and respectable appearance as he pushed me forward and to my knees. A rustling in the dark and two more men emerged, one younger that i had seen earlier and the other a hot older top and again I relaxed. Oh they knew what they wanted all right. Silently they went about their business, practiced hands began to fondle, carefully and slowly, as they unzipped and lowered their pants to undress, gradually I became aware of it...the sound of breathing, heavy breathing and I realized - some of it my own! The caresses didn't stop, if anything they intensified for by now I stood there stark naked except my jockstrap, three anonymous strangers with attentive hands roaming all over my body - I closed my eyes and shuddered and I was lost, hands from behind cupped my asscheeks, fingers toyed with my nipples, another hand fondled the tip of my cock, gently caressing the rigid shaft and yet another hand stroking between my smooth buttcheeks at which involuntarily, I arched my back and a wet finger slipped inside my tight griping hole. These men were experts at pleasuring each other and now their accumulated skills were directed at me, again I shivered, shuddered and without realizing what I was doing reached out to grasp a firm penis in each hand. Standing there among my worshippers I lost track of time, pleasure, unbelievable pleasure. I wasn't aware of when or by whom it was the first actually entered me. There was of course the familiar brief burning sensation as my tight rim was pushed roughly open and the slow progress as his cock crawled up my anal passage that told me someone could wait no longer. Dimly I felt a bucking motion and that warmth deep within as pleasure builds, shortly the movement becomes abrupt, hands tighten on your hips and gasps emerge from the stragner then, slowly, his seed load planted deeply, he subsided...to be replaced by another "More cream son, not too sore i hope?" solicitous whispers and endearments, a cooling touch and then a blunt cockhead caresses my used, cummy hole, a pause, then again the timid entry, up up and YES!... there!

Resting for a moment, content until the probing starts, in and out, short plunges and then long slow measured strokes...this one is savoring the smooth little butt spread beneath him, bent overand exposed beneath him, I can tell. Impulsively I turn my head and smile up at him, then purse my lips in a kiss - a mistake, the sight of my smiling loveliness tips him over the edge and groaning helplessly, he shudders and offers up his nutt..I feel them spurting deep and savor the warmth and gush, in turn I feel my own nuts contract and tingle and in a brief heave my own cock discharges its thankful load. Shaking, I relax, there's an emptiness but not for long. By now, my buttocks are awash with semen and lubricant, my third lover slides in with ease and patiently I submit while he has his way with me. All too soon it is over and painfully I straighten up for each had taken me in the same position. Of course, the sight of me standing before them again gorgeously erect had the obvious result, hastily a blanket of discarded clothes was laid out and I was surrounded by eager men feasting their eyes upon the delicious morsel on offer. I noted that all three were slowly masturbating as they regarded me - I've always found this a turn-on, so of course began to stroke myself, it's exciting isn't it, masturbating in front of someone? So they stood there awhile as we pleasured ourselves and I basked in their attention. Slowly the tension mounted until...well, no one wanted to wait, all three wanted to be in me at once! So, on my knees I was penetrated from behind and settled down to enjoy being fucked yet again, of course other measures were called for and with someone's body lying conveniently near, I parted my lips as he offered me another cock...that salty taste, smooth texture of the tip, oh I do like sucking cock! Number three was not far away either, so gesturing at him to sit within reach, I began to slowly masturbate him...it continued for another half-hour like that...me alternating sucking and getting fucked. not bad for a short visit...6735054797439398031-7960672264582247756?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.