[Bare Sqwhirl] Independence Day

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Yesterday I was enjoying my independence I had thought I had lined up a couple of hot guys to play with but both ended up flaking out. Which kind of pissed me off but hey that's life on Manhunt. I was about to give up when this get a message from a hot guy, at least thought he was going to be. he IM'ed me and we chatted a bit.

Him "What are you looking for tonight?"

Me "I'm looking for a load."

Him "Unlock"

Him "Nice I want to hit that"

Me "Thanks glad that you like, I'm horned up and ready."

Him "I'm poz you cool with that?"

Me "Yeah I'm fine with that"

Him "I guess this is you lucky day."

We made plans, got his number, address and I headed over to his place in Midtown.

Once there I phoned him let him know I just had parked, he said he meet me downstairs. Outside in the low light of the evening he didn't look that bad. Once inside it couldn't be more true that his photos had to be ten years old, not to mention the age he had posted. I was kind of pissed, but I was there so I figured what the fuck I might as well. He was 5'10" probably about 140lbs, nice body but kind of sickly looking. He had more facial hair then I ever would have liked, he had a fu manchu, I prefer clean shaven, but it would do. One thing that did not lie about was his cock damn it was nice 7.5" and nice thickness.

We undressed and got down to business first some making out then on the bed and I started in sucking his cock. After sucking on his cock for a bit he pulls me up, lays me down on the bed and we start to make out. After breaking off from the kiss he pushes my legs back by my head and tackles my hole with his tongue. It felt fine, My only complaint would have been the rough gristle of his whiskers. After wetting my hole he let my ass come to a rest and switched loosening me up with his fingers. One in, then two and next three sliding them in with a twist and removing them with the opposite motion. He was a bit rough when doing this made me wounder if this was intentional or not, either way it felt mighty good.

Him "You ready for my cock boy?"

Me "Fuck yeah I want it"

Him "'You want my poz cock inside"

Me "Slide it in me. Fuck me."

With that he lubed up his cock and slid it in my hole. I let out a moan letting him know that I where this was going. Once it was bottomed out he started off slow with nice and easy strokes. I could really feel the head of his cock as it moved along the walls of my hole. He continued this for a few minute, watching my facial expressions as he slid in and out.

He then changed positions bring my legs up on to his shoulders and pining my hands back. With that he said "Ready for the ride?" I just nodded in response and this was when started slamming my hole. He'd draw his cock near all the way out and then slide all the way back in with the slap of his balls on my butt. This is the way it went until the end which didn't seem to ever come but in reality it had only been 20 minutes. There was no warning at all he just collapsed and pulled out. I had to ask him if he was done and his reply was yeah. I never had a chance to pull my cock out the jock and JO. But I was cool with that I came for a load and got one.

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.