Breeding 7 years in the making.

Starwood

Friday late night I am just about to go to bed when I get an email. Looking at it I realise it is a thread from a Craigslist Personal (RIP) I had posted from 2016. Looking back I kinda remembered the guy, an American who had been over here on business for a few weeks, he had rented an apartment not that far from me. I recollected that he liked to be rimmed and was quiet an agressive face fucker, I also remembered that we had come close to fucking.

The top of the email was saying he would be in London this week and was this email still valid.

I replied yes and confirmed that it was who I thought it was and yes I wanted to meet him. He has in the air flying into Heathrow and using the plane WiFi, so the emails were coming thick and fast.

We arrange next night, I say I am on Prep, so is he and yes he wants to fuck, oh and he has started using a pump.

Next evening I prepare and head over to his hotel, get there, door open and he is naked. Soon go down in him to find a very fat, well pumped cock. He face fucks me, sits on my face, plays with my hole and lubes me up and asks if I am ready. Flips me on my back and enters me.

Christ he is a good fuck. Change possitions a few times, just starting to get a bit sore when he says he is going to cum and dumps his load in me. We chat for a bit. We both agreed that if we had met again 7 years ago, he would have fucked me and it would be raw.

It was a great fuck, he got in deep, took about 15 hours before what was left of his nut came out.

He is still here, hope to hear from him again, if not , he will be In touch, just hope it is before 2030.

Edited by Starwood
  • Like 2

Lol (Craigslist) good old days, I had to lie about my age back then, it was fun, met lots of horny people. 

1 hour ago, Starwood said:

Craigslist Personal (RIP)