Getting used at the bathhouse all night

jock69

I went back to the bathhouse recently and ended up spending a lot more time there than I had originally planned to.  But there's something addictive about it.  I arrived early evening and it was reasonably busy already.  I just wore a jockstrap and left my towel in my locker.  I did a quick walkthrough to scope out the crowd, and it didn't take long for a guy to grab my ass as I walked by.  I nodded, and he wordlessly pushed me up against the wall, spit on his dick, and fucked me right there. It didn't take long for him to cum in me - "Thanks," was all he said as he walked away.  

Next was a bearded daddy-type who invited me back to his room.  We started by making out, and he asked if I'd let him fuck me.  I told him I wanted to be a good boy for him and do whatever he wanted, which made his dick jump.  He ate my ass out, and when he tasted the cum that had been fucked into me from the previous guy, it drove him wild.  He fucked me hard and animalistic, and me saying "please daddy, please cum in me" sent him over the edge.  He didn't stop after cumming, though, and kept fucking me for a second load.  After he was spent, we lay there chatting for a bit.  I told him about my master and my ongoing training, and how I felt at my best when serving other men.  Before leaving, we exchanged numbers, and he said he'd be hearing from me for sure.

I went back to the public play area, and another guy grabbed my ass - I didn't turn around and just bent forward, presenting my ass, and he didn't waste any time and started fucking me.  We amassed a small crowd, including one enthusiastic verbal guy who was very into the fact that I was being raw fucked by a stranger, saying things like 'yeah fuck his ass raw', 'take that raw cock, boy', etc.  When the guy fucking me announced that he was close, I loudly begged him to cum in me, which elicited an enthusiastic "yeah!  seed his ass!" from the verbal guy.  Verbal guy quickly got down and felched me after the guy fucking me pulled out, before himself ramming his cock into my hole.  He went all of a few thrusts before shooting in me and then quickly walking away.  

I left the play area to take a break at this point, and after getting some water, a guy approached and asked if I'd like to come back to his sling room with him.  I agreed, and he had me up in the sling in no time.  There was a lot of dirty talk which was seriously turning me on and getting me into a slutty headspace.  Things like "You're just a slutty faggot jock boy aren't you?" and "You just want to get loaded up, don't you, faggot?".  He gave me a bottle of poppers and told me to take a few big hits.  My head was spinning at this point, and he poured some lube on his cock and said "You're going to take what I give you, faggot," and slammed into me in one thrust.  I just threw my head back and moaned.  My ass burned as he fucked me, his cock was thick but it felt right and my head was still spinning from the poppers.  He fucked me with the door open, and given his enthusiastic fucking and how noisy we were being, we quickly amassed a small group of people watching, waiting for a turn on my ass.  His thrusts accelerated, and he yelled "Take it all, faggot!" as he flooded my hole.  He winked at me and said "enjoy yourself, faggot", and as quickly as he pulled out, another guy was there to take his place.  

Cock after cock fucked me, and I lost track of how many.  Each new cock that entered my hole reaffirmed what I felt inside - that I am a faggot, born to please men.  Everything about the situation just felt so right - being ass up in a sling, available for anyone to use as they saw fit.  At some point, I was pulled off the sling onto the bed, and was double penetrated.  Having two cocks in my ass for the very first time, by total strangers, no less, made me see stars.  As it was happening, I just started chanting softly over and over "I'm a faggot" while getting doublefucked.  The whole experience was a headspace and high like nothing I'd ever experienced before, being DP'd was the cherry on top.  

When things finally quieted down, the guy who had initially put me in the sling was nowhere to be found, and a quick time check showed I'd been at the bathhouse for almost 8 hours - it was time to leave.  Exhausted, I collected my things from my locker and went home, thoroughly used, and incredibly satisfied.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7