[Bare Sqwhirl] Wrap Up

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

I wanted to wrap up the escapades from Independence day weekend. It was a a pretty good weekend though I was hopping to have done better. Over the course of the weekend I took four loads and gave one. Of those: Load 1. Poz, Load 2. Neg., Load 3. Don't know and Load 4. Poz. When my bf got home from his trip he added his Poz load which made three Poz and upped total to five loads in all.

My personal best still is 7 loads taken at one location, but that was at a bareback party where there were 10 guys in attendance. I had also given 3 loads in the course of that evening and double penetrated one bottom. But that's a story for another evening.

Now that I'm posting again more regularly I hope to finish up a couple of the stories of past conquests. I'm sure that you have noticed by now that I'm on formspring and I'll be posting the juicy answers. Along with all of that I'll add more chronologies of my past and my development as a barebacker.

I also added some poll questions ( you should see them on the right) I'm just curious who is reading these entries. They are totally optional but I hope you will take part and answer the ones you are comfortable with.nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.