Barebacked with a undectable scoundrel ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

A shout out goes to a new buddy of mine, who I promised not to mention by name out of respect for privacy. I am however allowed to share the hot time today I had with my buddy who is U+ and is cool with role play.

What an amazing time...we slow kissed naked, me rubbing on his soft light brown colored chest hair that trailed all the way down to his nice looking cut cock with a helmet head to it . I begged for his cum and he did not disappoint....spit was lube and raw was law. The head space we got into was hot. I was thinking about you guys on BZ the whole time his jizz was leaking into my ass. The mind fuck I got was just as hot as the breeding, even while my buddy reminded me he has a poz load ( even though undectable) and he wanted to make me....turn me into his boy. All I could say in response in role play was .. please..and make me...

Fuck the conversion fantasy got me leaking as his curved cock kept hitting my nut. He spuged a big load, I got to feel the cum leaking out my ass...didn't see it though. I came on my bed sheet. What made it even more hot he hadย  thanked me for offering up my ass for his pleasure. I asked if we can do it again...he said yes....and his cock will be ready to seed his DNA in me again when he travels back this way. He's married to a another guy and wants to remain private...and I respect that.... handsome...no beard but that's ok...his chest hair was hot ...nice nips too...anyway...woot!

Fuck ...after all this reading on BZ....got a real story I can share. Hope you guys enjoy the days experience. I wanted to share with you guys....

ย