[Bare Sqwhirl] Describe your best sexual experience

Feeder

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

It was when I was in the Navy. There was this hot USAF guy named Nick that used to fly in to Hickham Air base in Hawaii, we had started talking on AOL. He called me when his mission landed I picked him up on base. We went back to my home I lived off base. No sooner was he in my truck was started giving me hand job. By the time we got off base he had his head buried in my crotch was blowing me. When we pulled we both jumped out were making out as soon as we hit the door. Inside we left a trail of cloths from the front door to my room. Once in the room I had him pinned to the wall and my cock was inside him and fucking. We moved to the bed my cock never leaving his hole bent over the bed I fucked him like an animal. We fucked three more time with the final load resting inside him with my cock as we fell sleep. We woke in the morning and fucked one more time. After breakfast I drove him back to base so he could meet up with his team. We did this every time he was in Hawaii. He such a hot body and hole. I wish I knew where he was today.

Ask me anything! Sexual, random questions, would you rather, seriously anything!

nodu246dego@post.wordpress.comemail]

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.