Heart O Chicago Dumpster

Had to be in Chicago for work so decided to take an extra night and be a dumpster at the infamous Heart O Chicago Motel. 

Checked in about 1:00 in the afternoon. Got cleaned up. Opened up grindr, sniffies, bbrt and put an ad on doublelist. 

Within the first hour and a half four dudes showed up and made a deposit. Then I wasted an hour with this young kid who really wanted to be with a daddy but was nervous and couldn't keep it up and didn't want anybody else there. I finally sent him on his way. He was so sweet and apologetic but at some point I was like yeah you got to go. 

Within the next 2 hours I got three more loads. Then things quieted down a little bit cuz at this point other cumdumps were in the motel.

By 11:00 I had nine loads in me then I got hit up by a guy 20 mi away who said he was coming. I was like sure whatever. Dude shows up. Sexy hung Rasta dude who not only wanted to fuck but wanted to make love. Pumped three loads into me in about 40 minutes. 

Went to bed with a dozen loads inside me. Was a very content cumdump!

As for HOC, what an overpriced dump of a motel but I can see why it's popular.