Stories about a hookup that turned out to not be random?

I had been chatting to this guy for what seemed like ages on Scruff, nothing ever came of it, muscled smooth older guy, I had given up the chance of meeting so regularly exchanged how's your day kinda messages.

I can't remember if | realised on BBRT but I found him on there, we chatted again for a bit a while, I grow a bit bored if am honest, some chase is fun but if its message back and forth with what seems like no possibility my urge to meet drops.

So one mid week decide to see if I can get a cum dump organised or least a few loads.  Surprisingly I managed to get three so was pretty buzzed at my achievement on a Wednesday afternoon, I kept looking and then saw this guy on BBRT and shot him a message, no harm, did he want to add another load.

To my surprise, he agreed.  I had been specific I wanted a straight to type fuck dump and go.

Arrived, he shorter than I thought, big. bulge, before we know it my trousers are down and he reveals 7.5 thick cut cock with a huge mushroom head.  All the time I am thinking I have met this person, does he think the same? I am bent over and his thick dick is at my hole, then forced inside as he starts to pump.  His mushroom is so big it acts like a scoop, and his head is pulling out the cum from my hole, onto the rug running down my leg.  Not long and he is breeding me.

With the slow realisation and memory jog, a month or so I had been to a friends for dinner, and he had been a guest and for the evening I sat making polite chat for several hours. We never met again, nor mentioned it when we met, never quite knowing if he knew what I knew, even continue to chat on line, nor knowing if he told my friend what a slut I was and how full my hole had been on that day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2023 at 7:10 PM, versamarried said:

I mentioned this recently in another thread. I had met up with a top who had hyperspermia, though he just referred to it as shooting big loads. Neither of us had not heard the term hyperspermia at that time. Anyway, first couple of times we met it was always under the pretense that I was just going to suck him off, but instead I always seduced him to fucking me and shooting his massive load deep in me. Then I would run to the bathroom and jerk off with his load just pouring out of me, using it as more lube for my cock before I would shoot into the toilet (where my bottom ass cum belongs). After about the third meetup cue both our massive surprise looks as my wife and I brought our dog in for grooming and he was the head groomer of the location. We silently acknowledged one another. Afterward at our next meetup he asked if my wife was aware I fuck guys bareback. I said no I am dirty cheater. He came so much in me that it was leaking out of me as he was shooting. He said he was worked up thinking about how he and my wife saw each other and she had no idea that I carry his baby makers deep in my guts. Unfortunately he moved away and stopped managing that location. But he was the one top that made me shift from versatile to full time cheating bareback bottom.

Where do you meet guys like this? I need to find a man who cums buckets so i can take care of him everytime he needs to nut

• Like 1

A long time ago now I was online one Saturday morning, when I saw a guy online who seemed to live fairly close to me. When he replied he sent me a photo, saying he lived in the same building. It turned out to be a guy I'd seen and fancied for ages!

I had no idea he'd be interested, but within half an hour I walked in on him with his arse in the air, ready to be fucked. It was amazing! 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 12:20 PM, faggot4play said:

hot story........

I've hooked up with them as a three way and separately since. When we did our first three way his BF was stone cold...no reaction. I was like "DAMN!" about that. We had a good time and it was funny, when we hooked up again just him and me he was "damn...why didn't you warn me!" they have an open relationship, but he wasn't aware his BF fucks around as much as he does.

• Piggy 1