Found out my new neighbor likes sissy pussy

Was on sniffles the other day and I get a message from a top 175 feet away. All it said was want my load slut? I couldn’t respond quick enough. Next thing I know he’s over in my apartment teasing my sissy pussy with his thick cock. Then out of nowhere he slides in deep and pounds me until I feel a big load drop in me. He slaps my butt and said hope you’re ready for that all the time. About 15 minutes later I seen his wife get home from grocery shopping lol. 

• 1 month later...

So he’s been breeding me pretty much every other day since we first hooked up. This guy knows how to fuck it’s so amazing. Every time I see his wife I want to say hey you know after you leave for work in the morning your hubby comes over here and pounds my asspussy till he nuts in me lol. I would give anything to play with them both. Would love to eat her pussy while he fucks me. 

5 hours ago, Slut4pozcock said:

So he’s been breeding me pretty much every other day since we first hooked up. This guy knows how to fuck it’s so amazing. Every time I see his wife I want to say hey you know after you leave for work in the morning your hubby comes over here and pounds my asspussy till he nuts in me lol. I would give anything to play with them both. Would love to eat her pussy while he fucks me. 

So lucky! I'd love to be in your situation! It'd be hot for you to eat his load from her pussy while he uses your ass for round 2.

23 hours ago, Jockstrapbottom said:

So lucky! I'd love to be in your situation! It'd be hot for you to eat his load from her pussy while he uses your ass for round 2.

That is what I’m trying to have happen. 

• 2 weeks later...

So a little update. I crossdress pretty much all the time I’m always feminine appearing. I was outside having a cigarette and the neighbor who has been breeding me well his wife seen me and smiled and waved so I waved back. Then she started walking over to me. She if freaking beautiful too. She said I just want to tell you I admire your courage for dressing the way you do. You’re very cute and feminine. I smiled and said thank you. Anyway we sat and talked and smoked cigarettes for a couple hours. I want to tell her so bad her husband is fucking me any chance he can. She kinda hinted that her husband likes to fuck anything with 2 legs lol. I’m going to try and get a 3 some because holy fuck lol.