Skinny virgin black 26 for older big belly white chubs

I’n a virgin and im nervous but here it goes im looking for a dominate big belly chub white man to have his way with me we can discuss specifics but there aren’t to many things I’ll say no too…you can be rough forceful and take advantage of my hole. Message me 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 12:40 PM, Reswitched02 said:

I’n a virgin and im nervous but here it goes im looking for a dominate big belly chub white man to have his way with me we can discuss specifics but there aren’t to many things I’ll say no too…you can be rough forceful and take advantage of my hole. Message me 

Where are you located?

Do you really want this?  If you do, then it’s time to take off your little boy pants and take a cock.  Doesn’t necessarily have to be mine, although I hope that it will be.  If you’re not ready, that ok as well.  If so, wait until you’re ready before posting here.  Breeders take their role seriously and prefer to keep their attention on likeminded bottoms.   Not scolding you, rather trying to help you understand.  😘

• Like 1

• 7 months later...