Is there a process for creating new Real Experiences and/or Fiction sections?

I see a fairly limited set of reading topics where members can share their experiences or their fictional stories (e.g. Latest load counts, bareback stories, POZ stories, etc). Is there a way to create additional sections for additional topics, or a suggested place for posting such things? For example, I'd like a place to post my own REAL (not fictional) experiences and have others post similar experiences in the same area. Many of mine involve watersports so I would reasonably expect those to be contained in the watersports section under Fetish. Others involve public exposure, sucking cock, cum, public degradation/humiliation and similar themes, but no bareback, HIV, or drug use would be involved. Is there a place here for such content? I have plenty of such experiences (many with accompanying photos) and thought they would be appreciated by members here. Or if not, where does BreedingZone recommend such material be shared?

• Like 1

• PissGuzzlerLA changed the title to Is there a process for creating new Real Experiences and/or Fiction sections?

I'd also like to see an area to share more of my real life experiences but because many of them are considered '[banned word]' they need to be shared in a 'clinical' matter which I feel takes them out of context and doesn't allow for the full sharing of the intimate details.

• Like 2