[Bend Me Over] Yoshi

Feeder

To see Bend Me Over's original blog post click here

Yoshi's profile said he was poz, bottom, into fisting. I had work stuff until late Monday night so it was midnight before he arrived at the hotel. I liked him immediately. Tall, real skinny, liked kissing. We opened a beer, talked, felt each other all over, kissed. I turned the airconditioning off. We spent about an hour just making out and chatting before we got physical. I pulled his head back over the side of the bed so I could push my dick all the way down his throat. He was a good little pig, let me choke him with my dick before I bent down and licked his face. He wanted my fist so I pulled his briefs off, lubed him up and got in there. He eventually took me almost as far as the elbow. I wanted his fist too. He got most of the way but not the final knuckle - he had big hands. He left me sore but happy. We kissed and cuddled and talked before sleeping. I woke up hard a couple of hours later, sweating in the heat. I kept my eyes closed, just nosed down his body to his hole, stuck my tongue in and then my dick. He's a dancer, really flexible body. I folded his legs right back behind his ears and starting fucking him, slow at first then harder and faster as I pumped down into him from above. I blew a load into him five minutes later as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I'm sure we'll hook up again next time I'm passing through. We're both into piggy sex, but there was something more than that. We really seemed to hit it off, talked a lot, kissed a lot, really enjoyed sleeping together. He has the face of someone who has lived. And the directness that you get with a lot of out poz guys. Even if we weren't fucking I think I would enjoy his company. He has good English, which helps – says he spent a year in Connecticut as an exchange student.

2760206196286142029-8400438805609473420?l=completelybent.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.