BBC Gangbang

A week ago a friend of mine put me in touch with this Nigerian who had a big dick, I have had him at my place a few times now and we have had fun.

He called me this morning and my heart started pounding knowing that he was wanting to fuck again, I answered the and he asked if he could come over around lunchtime, I said yes like the cock crazed slut I am, he said he had a surprise for me as well.

Anyway lunchtime came, and there was a knock at my door, so I undressed so I was in bra and panties, and went and answered the door, he was standing there with 4 other Nigerians, I allowed them enter my place and as soon as the door shut, I was picked up and carried to my living room,pushed to my knees and watched as each man pulled his cock out and slapping me with there cocks, I started sucking one cock at a time as they got hard, my mouth was being fucked, I was gagging as each took his turn.

Suddenly my bra was off as one of them started pinching my nipples, and another ripped my panties saw I was wearing a cock cage squeezed my balls hard and spanked me, the other 3 were undressing whilst one fucked my mouth and throat with his cock and the othet abused my caged clit, balls and ass, still have whelts on my ass he was spanking me that hard, suddenly my face was being shoved down between an ass, and I was being told to eat it out, when I felt a cock being pushed against my boipussy, I tried to say to them to use lube, but my head was being forced onto asshole to eat, the pain from the penetration was making me cry, as he inched his cock into my dry pussy hole, I could hear them encouraging him to go deeper and harder into me, as they where telling him that he had made me cry for his cock, whilst I was still forced to eat an asshole, I'm not sure how long this guy fucked me, but when he came I could feel him pulsing inside me, it also eased the pain of being dry fucked, as he pulled his cock out, he told one of the others that "she is ready for another cock now. The guy who I was eating out pulls me up by my hair and starts to try and stick his cock inside me, when he finally found my hole it slid in with ease as my hole was so gaped from the first guy. He started fucking me when he called out for a second cock to penetrate me. I have had 2 cocks before, but never as big as these guys cocks. As the secocnd cock started pushing from behind, once again the pain was there but differently as I was being opened up even more, another guy stands over his mates face as he shoves his cock down my throat, when he took his cock out of my mouth I notice the guy below him was licking his balls, by this time the two cocks were inside me now, and both thrusting inside me, my ass felt loose now and accepting the two cocks.

I noticed the first guy that had fucked me, was bent over my couch being fucked, which got me so horny and hoping that the guy fucking him, fucks me as soon as the two fucking me finish, I was wanting ass covered cock inside me. I could feel cum coming out of my boipussy as the two where fucking me. One of them started to grunt and his thrusting started to get harder, when he let out a gasp as he came inside and onver his mates cock that was also inside, I could feel my clit in thae cage trying to get hard, pushing against the flat metal cage end, it has been a very long time since I have had my clit get hard, and the flat cage pushes my clit inside me.

When he pulled out his cock my boipussy was making a wet farting sound as the other guy I was on top other continued to fuck me with 2 loads of cum as lube inside me, he came inside me but kept his cock in me as he kept thrusting telling me he was making sure all the seed inside me would go deeper, the guy I was sucking blew his load down my throat. The other guy fucking his friend came inside of him, I was told to go and clean his ass out, which I did.

They all got dressed, slapped my ass and said in there broken english, that I was a good fuck toy, and will get used again as a bitch should be used.

My hold is sore and puffy, but I am definitely looking forwards to being used again, Strange thing I usually don't like pain, but for some reason it had me even more horny, so much so I had to use a dildo even feeling sore to make my clit cum to reduce my horniness.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1