Frequency?

How often do you fellow cocksuckers suck dick per week? Either regulars or randoms? For me about 2-4regulars per week and maybe 2-3 randoms per month. I’m pretty certain I’m on the low end but it’s always nice to know that we are not the only lonely freaks out there who need dick!!!!

Edited by Explorer10cs
Spelling

On 6/9/2023 at 4:48 PM, Explorer10cs said:

How often do you fellow cocksuckers suck dick per week? Either regulars or randoms? For me about 2-4regulars per week and maybe 2-3 randoms per month. I’m pretty certain I’m on the low end but it’s always nice to know that we are not the only lonely freaks out there who need dick!!!!

Anyone ? I want to live out my fantasies and suck more dick! It’s very comforting to know there are others like me 

I basically live for having cock in both my holes.  And cum, and piss, and to eat out hot guy's assholes.  I do get rimmed fairly often, but not so often very well, more a surface licking than the hard tongue fucking I like to give other guy's anuses, or that I like to get.  Fortunately, last night my butthole got really well penetrated by cocks, a fist, and a tongue.  That, and drinking many loads of sperm, and a fair bit of pee is what turns me on.  Though just looking at hot naked men gets me hard.

About 4 a week- but I am a bookstore whore.   Couple of regs who started as anon, the rest anon.    Always try to suck, then get the load in my ass.   Most times successful.  Got a few of the most smeg - covered cocks in my life recently.  One on a 21 year old white kid 🙂.  

Love to suck so always looking for men to suck. Couple of regulars every week and cruising outdoors or a sauna visit every week once or twice.