Cheating updates

rawbttm449

On 6/19/2023 at 9:21 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Haha...not a whole lot to tell. He's a jock, just recently graduated the Catholic High School near here...hit me up some months back after school looking for sex on Kik. Blonde, smooth, shaggy hair, big nipples, nice thick uncut cock, good looking, super friendly and chill. He hosted me, said he'd done stuff with buds including "butt stuff" as he called it and he realized he liked it a LOT and wanted it more often than he could get it from his buds. He didn't mention bare, just got me hard, straddled my cock and lowered his down on it to ride me raw first time. Was hot as he was really into it and super verbal, looking in my eyes saying how bad he wanted it, kissed me, and everything. I was hoping he wanted to fuck me but he isn't into fucking guys, just wants to get fucked, which hey, cool by me. He admits he has other guys fucking him too, prefers regular buds doing him, but yeah, apparently jock boy loves getting it in the ass raw.

Always a 💦 with your stories

Thank you 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1