4 Loads Swallowed in 40 Minutes

Was in a mood yesterday. Okay, I'm in a mood every day.

Went to local video store - Pleasure Emporium. They have 3 theaters now.

Big bellied older latin daddy was getting serviced. Guy got tired so I dropped to my knees. Huge cock. He starts pounding my face while another guy is holding my head on it. Awesome! Another guy now waving his cock in my face. "Take em both" demands big belly. FUCK YEAH!!! Two cocks in my mouth for a bit. Daddy suddenly starts those movements. He's about to blow. Other guy pulls away and daddy shoots a huge load down my throat. #1.

Go into another theater and a few guys jerking. Ripped lean muscle daddy motions me over. I start servicing him but I want him alone. Suggest we go to a booth. On my knees swallowing his decent size cock while touching legs, chest and 6-pack. Poppered up and totally turned on. I could service this stud all day! All of a sudden my mouth is full of cum. No notice. Love it when it happens that way. #2

Walked around for a few and then back into a theater. Group of guys playing. I start sucking the guy who I was sucking earlier. And then a guy sitting down watching starts making those sounds. I see the cum starting to shoot and just dove on it! Load #3. He calls me a cum whore.

Other dude pulls me back over and says finish me. With pleasure. About 20 seconds later load #4 is down my throat.

As I'm walking out some dude goes.....Damn, you hungry. He had seen me take all 4 loads.

At that point I left. 4 loads in 40 minutes. Figured I'd leave some for the others. HAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by CumdumpDad

• Guest changed the title to 4 Loads Swallowed in 40 Minutes