Remembering my first time

Back in the Craiglist days I was craving a blow job and found a guy who offered one but his add said he was into WS.  I had never done WS before but decided to hit him up. We agreed to meet later that day after I had had time to drink lots of water to the point I was needing to pee quite often.  I must of drank a few gallons that morning.  I arrived at his place a few hours later and he had black plastic set up in the middle of his floor.  There was a video camera on a short tripod aimed right at us and he said as I stand there it would only be from around mid chest down.  He also had a bookcase full of tapes all of which I suspect were of him drinking piss. I stood there and he got in his knees and started to suck my cock.  As he did he said it doesn't matter if I cum first or piss first that he wanted it all so just enjoy it.  I was rock hard and really had to pee but not having done this before I just couldn't let it flow.  A bit later as he was deep throating me I just couldn't hold back anymore and let it flow. It was an incredible amount of piss and he drank some of it and then backed away and held onto my cock and showered in it.  After I was done he moved back in and sucked me until I shot my load and swallowed it.  

• Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...

It took awhile, but finally found someone into piss play. He wanted to me to come into his house, he'd wear a blindfold & I'd piss in his mouth. I opened the front door, I heard him call from a nearby bathroom. Lights were down & his mouth was incredible. I got rock hard & had him stay still for what seemed like forever before I finally got the stream going. He never spilled a drop & continued sucking until I came.

The second time I went there, after I pissed, I bent down & kissed him. Amazing kisser. I hope to keep this going and expanding our activities.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 5:19 AM, BBrooklynWS said:

You're the kind of guy I'd invite back regularly. Just wait till you get to piss in someone's ass, it's heaven

i so wanna try this. especially some chem piss.