Visiting Baltimore for conference

Hey hey, I’m going to be in Baltimore for a conference next week (july 17-21).

Staying at BWI Marriott and won’t be able to travel a ton.

It’s been almost 3 years since I’ve had any fun, so any takers lmk

On 7/9/2023 at 9:46 AM, willingbttm said:

Hey hey, I’m going to be in Baltimore for a conference next week (july 17-21).

Staying at BWI Marriott and won’t be able to travel a ton.

It’s been almost 3 years since I’ve had any fun, so any takers lmk

Eh good luck. Best just drive down to DC for the night. Baltimore is a shithole and the worst city on the planet. Really dangerous so dont wander around at night there.

Nothing good ever comes out of Bmore.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Eh good luck. Best just drive down to DC for the night. Baltimore is a shithole and the worst city on the planet. Really dangerous so dont wander around at night there.

why has it been 3 year since you had fub

• Piggy 1

On 7/11/2023 at 8:15 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Helpful to know, thanks. I might be able to get to DC but it’ll take some planning..

On 7/11/2023 at 8:15 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

hey, I live in Baltimore.  it is not a shit hole, DC is.  we at least still have an eagle, yours shut down and the owners ran off with the money screwing the staff.  Any city is dangerous at night if you don't keep your wits about you, don't feed into the stereotype of the wire.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WolfinSheepsClothing said:

hey, I live in Baltimore.  it is not a shit hole, DC is.  we at least still have an eagle, yours shut down and the owners ran off with the money screwing the staff.  Any city is dangerous at night if you don't keep your wits about you, don't feed into the stereotype of the wire.

None of the eagles are affiliated with eachother. it just happens to be a popular name for gay bars.

and I would go to Baltimore every year for moonrise festival and my friends live there. It’s just a short drive up the road from dc.

so it’s not stereotyping. Baltimore is just a dreadful city. Sorry, not sorry 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

Baltimore is nothing like it used to be. It was a great city at one point, but it's seen better days. DC has never been a good city, and has only gotten worse over the past few years. It's almost as bad as San Francisco now. Give it a couple more years and it will be as bad as San Francisco.