[Life In The Raw] Fucking a Twitter Bud @bareplayer

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A fellow BBBH member came into LA on vacation. We decided to meet up at Hollywood Spa and get our bareback fuckin' on.

I had stopped on the way to fuck(but not breed) a bottom who had 5 loads in his ass, I got my dick all frothy for the bbbh guy to clean off.

We met up and went downstairs into the basement, his hole felt amazing. I pinned him down and fucked him hard. I was adorable and playful at first but then became very intense and very dominant with him. I drilled him in a few positions and he begged for my poz load in his hole. I pinned him on his stomach and I used him hard, dumping a huge load of cum in his hole.

He played around for a bit more, and I got hard again, I fucked him again, this time doggy style and like any good bareback boy, he begged once again for my load, even though he let me know that in was wearing him out, i smiled at that and kept fucking, giving him another hot load of cum in his ass.

After that we sat around jacking off and I brought myself close and came deep in his ass, starting his bathhouse romp with 3 of my poz loads. I was spent and went home. He texted me later letting me know that he had taken 3 more.6205496180732721325-2976900094049311309?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.