[Midtown Mutt ATL] Multi-loads

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

As I sit here, I have three loads of swimmers in me and I'm hungry for more.

I woke up this cloudy morning and was immediately on the hunt. I was rewarded by a fuck buddy of mine from bbrts. I didn't think it possible, but this guy came in me three times in the span of 30 minutes. I can't do that, and I've never been able to do that. He's a handsome black guy with a 9x6 inch cock and he loves to cum in my hole. He specializes in extended fucks.

Today, he told me to get on my back and spread em and after he greased my hole and mounted me, he told me he shot a small load in me about 10 minutes into the fuck. Except to turn up the A/C, he never missed a beat, stayed hard, and kept fucking me. About 15 minutes more of his cock in me, he let go a big load that partly dripped out of my hole. Again, he stay in me hard as a rock.

He rolled me over onto my stomach and kept fucking me. I thought he was just trying to get his load in deeper (he came balls-deep in me), but he picked up the pace and in about five more minutes let loose with another load. He asked me how I did that which kinda surprised me because I was just a receptacle for his cock and cum.

This time he pulled his cock out of me and was through. I pulled on my clothes and await the next time he wants to breed me.

POSTED BY MIDTOWN MAN AT 11:57 AM

More...

Edited by Hotload84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.