Bathhouse Cumdump Breeding

brownsfan8912

Went to Flex Cleveland on Saturday and bred 2 really nice cumdumps. The first one I deposited load number 5 in. I knew bc he had a marker and tally marks. That was a really hot experience, getting to leave your deposit number on a cumdumps ass cheek. The other load went in a cumdump in what they call the asylum, I was breeding a face down ass up pig and  his friend walked over and got his ass in the air and stood right beside him, I wanted to try his ass as he was watching me breed his friend. I switched to the other guy and came in about 30 seconds, His ass was so sloppy I could feel what only could be described as pure heaven. I swear this pig had a dozen or more loads in him, He was soo loose I didn't know if he even felt much. He had so much cum in him, I felt it drip on my leg. It was fucking hot as hell. I was really disappointed I was having some performance as I was going on little to no sleep and worked a full 12 hour day before driving 2 hours to Cleveland. Next time I will have to take a nap before I go. That was kind of embarrassing but shit happens when you're a working man (60 hours a week) and still trying to have a active sex live. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, brownsfan8912 said:

I'm going back to Flex Cleveland this coming Saturday for an overnight visit. I hope to at least double these numbers and get at least 2 loads in my tight hole as well. I'll keep all you posted. 😋

Please do!