Blank Grindr Profile

RoundBooty4loads

I was in Bellevue WA, which absolutely SUCKS for Anon raw sex.  Anyway, I was sharing a room at a convention with a good friend of mine and she was out for a few guaranteed hours.  This particular profile has hit me up the night before wanting an “ass to Cum inside cause I Cum huge loads”.

said at the time I could not host.  Fast forward and he was literally in the hotel and said he could be right up.  I quickly washed off and prayed I was able to take him with no issues of that kind.

door was opened and in walked this tallish middle eastern guy, hairy as hell, beefy and as he got undressed he took my head and made me start sucking him.  He grew to a solid 9” and round thickness.

after some amazing head, he said, I wanna dump my huge load in your ass.  Slide in, and just motioned his hips til he shot.  He quickly left.

Several hours later, my undies were soiled with the smell of his load and farted out a HUGE Cum load.  My ass juices are pretty special alone and his Cum married it well….

yum!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6