My mate steps it up a gear

BristolBTTM1977

I've posted before about my black fuck buddy who i have fairly regular sessions with. Well just lately we have been getting very chilled out and into longer session, lost of arse to mouth and really edging him till he completely explodes inside me. 

He always wants other tops to join in and load me while i worship his cock but being a chunky guy in a city of bottoms means i don't get much interest. He reckons if he could leave a review of my arse on BBRT we would have more luck.

Couple of weeks ago he wanted to film me sliding onto his cock for the first time that session, he had not suggested this before, so we go ahead and he gets really turned on and asks if i have any toys so I got the selection out.

He chooses a fairly innocuous clear one, maybe 7" long, not massively thick, but one that does the job when home alone better than the larger toys we have. Now he is not really one for playing with my hole but i was horny as fuck and he started with fingers, then worked to the dildo, even starts asking about if i like being fisted, anyway he then tells me his plan.

"You been DP'd before?"

Well no, never, so he tells me i am getting dp'd that day and it blows my fucking mind, still had another 45 mins on off of being fucked before he came so much i was using the dildo to pull it out and eat it down.

So, if any of you are a top near north Bristol in the uk and fancy joining in one saturday morning, hit me up

• Like 3