[Sperm Pig] Fuck Party Revisited

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

On Friday I decided to attend an orgy. It’s sort of a semi-regular fuck party that happens on Friday evenings in a fun playspace.

It was a decent time, and I came away with a few loads.

This is the party that happens in this warehouse basement space, that has dark nooks and crannies, fuck benches, fuck tables, fuck chairs, a sling, and gloryhole booths. It’s pretty intense, and it got pretty busy.

I started off the evening sucking cock at the bi-level area (suckers below so they can stand, suckees about three feet higher on a raised platform). The first guy I sucked ended up blowing his load in my mouth. A good way to start. Then I sucked a few more— a couple whopper cocks! Then I was working on a guy who decided he wanted to fuck me. So we found a nice, dark area.

I lubed up and he slid right in. He lasted maybe 5 minutes before loading my guts. As he pulled out, he whispered, “I don’t normally bareback…”. Yeah. Whatever.

I sucked some more cock, got fucked by a few more dicks. Then found a guy with a decent 7 incher who wanted to nail me on a fuck table. Ok. So he gets me on my back and starts ramming away— when a guy climbs onto the table and starts force feeding me about 8 inches of thick cock. With all the poppers, I was in heaven. There was another guy watching and telling the top to give me a load.

The top obliged.

I got fucked a few more times, and took two more loads orally. But by then, the party was in that lull— several tops had had cum and several more bottoms were still horny. And there was just a lot of wandering and watching going on. So that was it for me.

The one disappointment of the evening? Before deciding to go to the party, I was chatting with this top who said he was going and he promised to breed me if I went. I’d been wanting this 8.5” cock in me for a long time, so I told him I’d meet him there.

By the time I found him, he was balls deep in some 110*lb twink kid who was moaning like a whore in church. I was so jealous! And then later, when I found him again, he was on his back taking a fat cock up his ass— which ended up fucking the cum out of him.

Oh well— maybe next time.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.