From Bottom to Top

hpdj712

I went to a local sauna for the first time last week with the main interest in getting fucked.  This place has a reputation for sucking and fucking in the sauna, steam room and play rooms.  I wasn't there too long when this one guy started sucking my cock in the sauna.  All well and good but I was looking for more so I started checking out other areas, loving how my cock was now big and swollen.  There wasn't many guys there and being new wasn't sure how to signal that I wanted to get fucked.  The cock sucker kept following me around, sucking my cock, keeping it hard and getting me hornier by the minute.  He followed me back into the sauna and I got my answer on how to signal "looking to get fucked".  This slim, smooth guy was in there, standing with feet spread, bent at the waist, head on the bench and ass up for the taking.  I kept looking at this lovely, smooth ass while getting sucked again.  I've never fucked a guy before, this ass was right there and available, looking better by the moment.  Then the cocksucker looked up at me, nodded towards the ass, so I moved closer to the bottom.  Cocksucker urged me on, and when close enough started to rub my wet, hard cock on the bottom's pucker.  The bottom trembled a bit and I pushed forward, and with little effort I was balls deep in this sweet ass.  So I started pumping, using nice slow, deep thrusts while the bottom grunted and groaned in approval.  It felt great.  Quickly we drew a small audience and I enjoyed putting on a show as much as I enjoyed the awesome feeling of my bare cock in his raw ass.  But I hadn't been there long, and as difficult as could be I pulled out and walked out, still hoping to get fucked myself.  But I think that I signaled to all that I was a top and ruined my chances of being a bottom.  But I was astonished how great it felt to fuck an ass and suddenly my whole way of looking at sex changed in that one visit to the sauna.  I expect that next time I will try the ass up and waiting pose but I may not hesitate to take one.