A slow but still fun day at the bathhouse

lupin

It's Sunday and I get to the bathhouse right before noon. I get a locker, grab my towel and make a circle of the area before finding a bed to lay down on. I'm becoming more of a regular here, but even so my nerves have kicked in so I wait till my cock gets hard before I'm ready to play. The bathhouse is a little slow, probably less than 10 guys, but I'm hopeful it'll pick up around 1pm. My cock finally gets stiff and my nerves have started to settle, and since I don't have a room I decided to see if the sling is available. 

The sling room is empty so I decided this is where I'll start my time. Climbing into the sling always causes the chains to rattle which echos through the place like a dinner bell. Guys pass the sling room anytime they head to the private rooms or showers so they'll all know I'm here. Not long after getting settled in, a tall very slender man with a scraggly beard (maybe late 30's early 40's), strolls up to see me in the sling, tosses his towel on the benches beside the wall, and lubes up his cock. His cock is a nice thick cock, above average, and maybe 7 inches. I take a hit of poppers as he steps between my legs and before I could ask him to go easy at first, being he was the first cock of the day, he plunges his cock deep up in side me. It wasn't too painful and I moan out "oh man" "mmmhm, fuck yeah!" His cock filled me up and I felt the whole length of his cock with each thrust. Im swinging up and down his cock and his breathing turns to light grunting, then each grunt becomes more pronounced until they're cleary the grunts of the man shooting a load deep inside my gut. He is holding my legs close to his body pulling my hips towards him, making sure his cum is buried as deep as he can get it. My cock is so hard and I could shoot my load now if I wanted to, but I had just got here and wanted to stay horny to keep me interested in playing with other guys. The tall slender man's cock soften and he pulls out. He grabs his towel and mutters how he really needed that, before leaving the room and maybe also the bathhouse as that was the last I saw of him. The first cock is always the one I have to get past before I get seriously cock hungry and this man's cock did the truck. I was now ready and yearning for whoever might be next.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2