[Cumslut Diary] Whore Report 7/25/2011

Feeder

Click here to see original blog post on Diary of a Cumslut...

I have cum from 5 different guys on my breath right now. I posted an ad earlier announcing to the world that not only am a whore cocksucker, I swallow stranger cum. As my emails started cumming in, I hit the road. I went house to house, usually able to respond within a few minutes of the initial email. I ended up sucking off 5 strangers and eating all of their cum.

I love just showing up to a stranger's house, knocking on the door, knowing that in a matter of minutes some strange man's penis will be down my throat and sooner than later, a hot load of cum will be in my mouth! I love the feeling as their cocks twitch as they're about to cum. I've sucked so many cocks and eaten so many loads that I just know when a man is going to cum. Most of the encounters lasted only 5 minutes. I walk in, suck their cocks, eat their load, say "thanks" and leave. Simple.

I love driving to other guy's houses with fresh cum on my breath. It's like I just cruise around collecting loads. I go door to door and let guys unload their sperm inside me. It's so hot serving as a mobile sperm bank. There's nothing I love more than SPERM!

15492175-5421441161208534792?l=cumslutdiary.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.