A Perfect Twink Bubble Butt

Calstock

My Latino twink bf (29) and I (29 white otter) last night made love for hours. I came home from the office and he was doing some dishes and I jump into the shower. Now my boyfriend is an absolute gorgeous slim little Latino twink that looks a lot like Armond Rizzo…and he has the sex drive to match! When I got out of the shower he was in our room and on the bed wearing a jockstrap. He was face down and perfect little bubble butt was arched in the air. 

First we started making out and he was just going to town on my neck and chest. He slowly worked his way down to my cock and he just went crazy. Now, hands down, he gives the best head I’ve ever gotten. I was going crazy and wanted to cum right then. I think he could tell because he slowed down and then we started kissing.

We were rolling around and getting pretty passionate and then he said “breed me baby.” That’s when I flipped him over and he got ready for his first load. He was face down again hitting some poppers and presenting me his perfect, jockstrap clad bubble butt. He was wearing a basic white jock with a thick band and I could help but paw at his cute little butt. While he was poppering up and starting up the dirty talk, I was getting ready to rim him. He was really getting into. He was as hard as a rock and precuming like crazy. So I slipped his cock out and made him face fuck me for awhile. After a bit I could tell he really wanted my cock bad. So I got him on all fours and got the lube out. I’m little more than 7” and decently thick (bf says I husband dick) so I slowly slip my cock inside him. He really must have wanted the cock because he was backing up on my cock like crazy. He really lit up with the dirty talk and that only made me harder. We fucked doggy for a bit and then I flipped him over so I could breed him in missionary. Since he was still wearing the jock I pulled it off him and i immediately went down. He was squirming like crazy and pulled me up to him so that we could kiss. We were passionately kissing and I got back to fucking him. He started whispering in my ear “breed me baby, breed me!”

It was driving me crazy and it got me so horny. I immediately we back to kissing him and then bred him deep. I collapsed on to him and then realized he actually came to. We cuddled for a bit and then went to the bathroom to shower up.

While we were showering I couldn’t keep my hands off of him. I spun him around and rimmed while he leaned up against the wall. He then sucked my cock for a bit. We both immediately got out of the shower and went back to the bedroom for another round. He picked up the jock and said “I wanted to get bred wearing a jock for you tonight. Breed me again baby”

He immediately got back on all fours and I lubed him up again and slipped right into him. He was still loose and I swear I could feel my other load still inside of him. He kept yelling “fuck me baby” “breed me.” After another 20 min I gave him another load. 

After I made dinner and cuddled on the sofa. 

RIGHT NOW:
We are both work from home today and he’s been very flirty. I saw that he was wearing some Andrew Christian underwear but not sure if it was jockstrap. Can’t wait to find out on our lunch break. I’m definitely going to be blowing today

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1