[Sperm Pig] Fuck me Daddy!!

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

As you know, I have a thing for daddies. I almost never get fucked by guys younger than me. It doesn’t turn me on.

It all goes back to my teen years when I was broken in by older men— like my father.

Anyway, one of the reasons I really get off on this particular daddy is that he “looks” like my dad.

Same iron grey hair and beard, same close set blue eyes, and a very similar uncut cock (this guy is a bit thicker).

This guy also knows about how my dad used to fuck me and he gets into the recreation and role play during our sessions.

The best part is that this daddy fucks me much nicer than my real dad ever did. He takes his time, plays with my nipples, kisses me, and teases my hole with his cockhead before he slowly pushes inside.

“Yeah son! Feel your dad’s cock inside you! You have every inch— now milk daddy’s cock, son. Yeah… Fuck yeah… Nothing more natural than two men sharing this. Nothing better than a father and son bonding this way. Bonding with an exchange of DNA. Is this how your dad used to fuck you boy?”

“No sir. My dad always took me doggy style. He didn’t want to have to look at my face while he used me.”

“I like looking in my boy’s eyes when I start to breed him. I wanna see the ecstasy as you take my sperm.”

Our fucking gets pretty intense. Not rough— just intense. Emotionally. Sexually.

He works my nipples, which make my ass go cock crazy. And I work his which make his cock like a steel rod.

We make out and writhe together while he keeps slow pumping my ass. His cock thrusts are lovingly gentle and all about pleasure. Not the harsh stabs my real dad used to do.

Then all too soon daddy commands me to look at him. He stares deep into my eyes while giving me his final few thrusts. Then his face takes on an almost apologetic look as his seed starts flooding my guts.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Take your dad’s seed! Take that DNA— it’s half yours anyway, son! Fuck yes! Breeding my boy’s sweet hole! Now, cum for me boy! Cum while my cock is inside you!”

This is another difference from my past. My dad never cared whether I came or not. Mostly I didn’t- not til later. He didn’t even touch my cock.

But for this daddy, I gladly spew my load- coating both our bellies. Then we kiss until his cock pops free from my hole.

Afterward we lay next to each other and talk. About life, work, our pasts, etc.

Too soon he gets up to go. And when he leaves, it’s more than just my ass that feels empty.

Like I said, there’s a strong emotional component.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.