Broke the dryspell

montroseBi

I'm a 42 year old bi man married but wife is ok with me being with other men as long as I keep it very discreet a few years ago we moved to a town in Western Colorado where there are very few men that are tops so for the past two years have mostly hooked up with guys that wanted to bottom or just trade oral though I am personally a complete cock whore when I can be.

Last night that changed after a year of not getting fucked I was finally able to scratch that itch.

I was on grindr trying to find a guy I could suck off on my lunch break when a 29 year old top contacted me we chatted a bit and decided that we would meet for sex after work instead of head during lunch.

As we chatted we realized we had met before one time and I was very excited during our one short meeting I found him very attractive 

Neither of us could host at our homes so we met at his store like I said he is an attractive man of 29 short maybe 5'7 Hispanic with dark completion and eyes with a well trimmed beard when I got to his shop with little conversation he led me to an upstairs office still saying almost nothing he showed me he had lube then started kissing me his hands going to my cock almost right away 

We made out for a few minutes before I dropped to my knees pulled his shorts down and began sucking his 7 inch cock that was already rock hard dripping precum 

I only sucked him for a couple minutes as I was worried he would cum and I wanted him to fuck me we had talked about fucking bareback while chatting but hadn't in person so as I pulled off my own shorts and went and bent over his desk I didn't know for sure how it would happen but after he put the lube on my hole I didn't hear a condom package open and I felt his bare cock 

Like I said earlier it had been over a year since the last time I had a cock in me so at first he had a hard time with how tight I was he wasn't particularly thick but still took some effort but after a few minutes he was fucking me fast and hard right on his desktop

as he got close to cumming he asked if I wanted him to cum in me I told him fuck yes he then asked if we could cum together so I began stroking my cock as he kept fucking I felt him get ready to cum and actually shot my own load over the floor second before I felt him tense and cum inside me for a nice large load 

After re recovered and pulled out I put my own shorts back on while he did the same gave him one last kiss and left his store driving home felt my ass sloppy with lube and cum felt that was a perfect way to break my dry spell

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...