Quickie at IKEA

PigBoyDallas

I'm working a job up in Frisco north of Dallas and we knock off for an hour for lunch. I'd got messaged by a cute younger guy (18) on Kik who wanted to hookup but couldn't host. He suggested IKEA which is near my office. I agreed and headed there hoping he'd show up...figured if he didn't it was Swedish Meatballs for lunch for me, but he did show....and he was every bit as hot as his pictures. I was worried about his age as he looked younger than 18 but his drivers license tracked. Cute guy with a trimmed goatee, white but probably mixed with something as his cock and balls were dark as was his tightly trimmed hair. He was all too eager to get the show on. We went into the one bathroom and into the big handicap stall and were quickly down to it with me on my knees sucking his cock. Sadly, he wasn't exactly hung, a nice cut dick and honestly I just wanted to get him hard so he'd fuck me. We'd talked about it and I knew he wanted to swap loads. I wasn't at it long and he asked if I wanted to get fucked and I said I did, standing up and bracing against the wall to take him. We hadn't talked about safe or raw and honestly I didn't care, so when he entered me raw I was kind of relieved as I wanted his load in me. He wasn't the hottest fuck but he was cute and wished I was facing him as I wanted to kiss him and look in his eyes as the fucked me. He wasn't at it long before he shot in me and I could feel his blast...clearly he was worked up. I'd been begging for it and told him not to pull out and added how badly I wanted his cum. He slid out and said it was his turn and got in place for me to fuck him. As I got ready to slide in him he asked if I had a condom which really pissed me off as I took him raw. I told him I didn't and spat on my cock and forced it inside him. He gave no protest so I took that as consent and kept pushing more of my cock inside him intent in shooting inside of him. I hate pigs like him who bareback guys but get all flipped out if THEY have to bareback. Clearly he's not on prep and worried about being a slut, yet all too eager to load other guys asses with no questions. I wasn't going to tip my hand and blasted my load inside him with no warning. He wanted it more than I imagined and was begging me not to pull out and to stay inside him. I did and kept stroking, working up to blasting another load deep inside his guts. After I'd busted my second load in him, he turned back to kiss me and I slid out of his ass and we were soon making out in a deep and intense kissing session. He apologized for being so weird but admitted he couldn't host and wanted to swap digits. We did and I admitted I couldn't host either but we could meet up to fuck again. We left and I'm hoping to hear from him again...I'd gladly load his ass and take his seed again!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I've hooked up with this guy twice since then and he's stopped asking about condoms and just takes me raw, letting me unload inside him. We've done it a couple times at IKEA and I told him where I work and we hook up in the bathroom on an empty floor in the building I work in. Still no idea what he's all about (gay, bi, straight...BF, GF, solo flier). I do at least know his name now (Cade). It sucks he's up in Frisco as I don't live nearby and he's usually free at night. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1