Cool questions txt your Crush 😉

Carlos1881

Here are a few questions to txt your Crush  while dating 

Would you rather give up carbs or making out?

Would you rather drink water or coffee?

Would you rather take a spontaneous vacation, or plan your itinerary in advance?

Would you rather be the big spoon or the little spoon ? 

Would you rather spend an evening at a club or home watching a movie?

Would you rather date someone who is exactly like you or the complete opposite?

Would you rather take a year off work to travel or learn something you’ve always wanted to?

Can you think of any more ? 

I look forward to hearing your thoughts 

Have fun 

Carlos 😀

• 4 months later...

Would you rather give up carbs or making out?  No question. Goodbye carbs! 😆

Would you rather drink water or coffee?  Coffee. I love it. In fact, I just spilled some on my shirt. 🤨

Would you rather take a spontaneous vacation, or plan your itinerary in advance?  I'm OCPD so to-do lists and plans are mandatory. 

Would you rather be the big spoon or the little spoon ?  Little spoon all the way. 

Would you rather spend an evening at a club or home watching a movie? Movie. But it depends on what live music is in town.

Would you rather date someone who is exactly like you or the complete opposite?  Don't know about exactly like me but completely opposite gets frustrating really quickly,

Would you rather take a year off work to travel or learn something you’ve always wanted to?  Travel. I'm not going to live long enough or make enough money to do all the travel I want to do. 

Can you think of any more ?  Mountains or the beach? In Alabama this is critical information. 😉 Me? Mountains.