Bred by a macho Latino

Bugnutty452

I am currently housesitting, and this gives me a free ring to host as much as I would like. So I get onto Grindr and also Sniffies and start posting everywhere. Bottom for top.

I got a few hits, but many of them are flakes. However, there was this one guy who had a blank profile to seemingly like my pictures and wanted to meet. He was in a hurry, and I was not gonna complain as I do like hook ups rather than talking, we exchanged a few pictures. He had an average looking 6 inch loosely cut dick, but I just want to fuck me and Breed my hole.

I got the room ready. I placed a popppers exactly where I needed him to be on the loo by the towels everywhere. I heard a knock by the front door. I went over and sure enough it was the same guy as I saw in the pictures masculine short, dark very hairy and had a lot of tattoos. I can tell he was very horny. His cock was literally sticking out the front of his pants. He walked over to the bedroom and he started feeling on me. Then he started kissing my neck and rubbing my ass he wanted my ass and I knew it. We stripped off naked onto my surprise. He went down to my dick., He gave me the the most amazing blowjob I’ve had in a long time. All this time I’m sniffing poppers.

the most amazing blowjob I’ve had in a long time. All this time I’m sniffing poppers.

Can you turn me around and pushed me hard onto the bed, spot on my hole and then dove right in it made me squeal. Can you fuck me really hard relentlessly for about three minutes and then with a deep push he offloaded inside of me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2