Brazilian daddy

Bugnutty452

This afternoon I was in the mood for cock. So I went to sniffies and found a guy that had fucked me before, he’s around 38, married and had. Thick 6.5 inch uncut cock that had the best curve upward. The last time I straddled him and rode it until he busted deep in my hole. This time I was after the same. 

he showed up at the door and made the walk to the bedroom. I love kissing and this man does also, we are making out heavily and both of our cocks are hard as rock. He reaches into my pants and begins fondling my balls and caressing my wet cock head. I’m in ecstasy as I wanted him to blow me. So he gets down on his knees and begins sucking, first licking and teasing my cock from the tip to my circumcision line. The sensation almost being too much, he hands me poppers and motions me to take a hit. So I did. I then passed the bottle to him and he does it also. We both are really getting into it now and I begin throat fucking him, he likes it and begins choking and releasing that  that thick phlegm all over my cock, moving between my balls and my shaft, he begins feeling my ass and then taking his spot and rubbing it on my hole. I was weak and so horny for his thick cock.

he moved onto the bed and we kissed even more taking deep breaths of the poppers. Our heads are spinning. And he pushed me down to his thick cock and I begin working that fat cock while he’s speaking in portugese and calling me a load whore. I love every second..I can feel him reaching around and lubing my hole with the silicone lube and I know what he wants, I’m fed some more poppers and we kiss some more. 

I then spun around and then reverse cowgirl sat on this fat cock in one shove…he’s is moaning and cursing and then begins pumping me hard…

we do this for about 4 mins and the. He flips me over and fucks me for another two mins while kissing my neck and tonguing my ear, I’m worked up as he is holding my ass open and slow fucking me. I’m moaning loudly and then he pulls out of me and then places me on the corner of the bed, feeds me more poppers the. Makes me hold my hole open and then drives in one swoop, I’m begging for him to use me as he wants and breed me deep..he continues fucking me and he’s speeding up. He says, “I go cum?!” And I say yes, please breed my hole, fucking breed it deep. With that he shoves all the way in and holds it, I lay still as his cock throbs in my raw ass and he lay on my back taking shallow breaths..he slowly pulls out of me and makes me suck the remaining cum from his cock head and foreskin…

we kiss some more and play with it between our mouths. He then pulls his pants up, gets dressed and leaves…

that was one hot fuck..will be meeting him again this week.

• Like 3