Tips on how to be a cumdump

HotCozzieBoi

Hi all, I’ve got this deep desire to be a cumdump and until now I’ve been fighting back the urges and not done it before. I really want to be a cumdump. I really getting into the headspace that “cumdumps don’t get to choose”, that they are “just a bussy hole to be used”, and being pumped out, no load refused. 🤤

I was was hoping you guys here could offer some tips at all; such as:

- What app or social networks best? I’ve used Grindr and Recon, but without luck

- What should the cumdump post entail or what pictures work best?

- Is it better to be naked bum up, in jockstrap or does kinky/slutty wear get more traffic? (In my mind a cum drenched jockstrap looks so hot!)

- How long do sessions last and is the a best day of the week or time of day?

- Any tips on finding the best place to host? (I don’t want to do it in my own apartment!)

- How do you encourage filming or content, or encourage guest to invite more breeders?

- What lube do you recommend? I think the cum looking “spunk” lube is hot. Poppers. Towel. Anything else I’m missing? 

- Do breeders prefer face or anon in general? 

- Any recommendations to make it the best experience possible.

- Watching Cumdump popper hypno has really gotten me into headspace. Does anyone know of any more or have any favourite depraved Cumdump hypno? (Preferably popper vids?)

Thanks guys! Maybe someone nice can offer to be my mentor? 😈

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Check out bcdhotels.com. Most of the info you need there.

I personally wear a jockstrap because I think bottoms should always wear one. My harness has never put anyone off but I wouldn’t go much kinkier than that. Cumdumping is vanilla fucking, just lots of it.

For filming, just put it in your ad that it’s allowed and encouraged. Don’t expect to see it afterwards though, necessarily.

Apps: grindr, BBRT, twitter, I guess scruff.

Lube: whatever is your preference. You’re going for a marathon, get something you like. With luck you won’t need it as much once your hole gets cummy.

I’d strongly suggest anon. Show your face on apps so breeders know who they’re fucking, but be blindfolded when they arrive. Don’t ask any tops for photos because it doesn’t matter. A cock comes through the door you take it and its load.

Watch you don’t get robbed. If you have to have your phone out during it use a cheap burner phone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

There are a multitude of posts on the forums about this, as well as suggestions and pitfalls of hosting group sessions in general.  For those types of things, I'd suggest you have a lookup and read for those.

Something I don't usually write in response to these, but think newbies to this should consider - don't just focus on the HOW, but also think about the WHY.  Are you going into this lifestyle in the right headspace?  Is your body physically prepared to take that much dick in a night?  Are you in the right mental space to not really care about the specific guy fucking you at any moment in time?

Personally, I'd start small.  If you're a bottom that's not accustomed to being regularly fucked, or if at most your daily experiences might be a fuckbuddy or threeway...you're going to need to build up some tolderance.  Start with a small group of about 5 men taking turns on you, and prefereably personally know at least one or two of them; this might help settle some initial nerves.  At least with a group this small, you can feel when you might be at your limit - if you're limit isn't quite hit, invite men to help themselves for seconds (or thirds).  Consequently, if you're starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, you're not in a room of 10+ men and tapping out before everyone gets his chance.

Another thing to recognise is that the different guys fucking you will all bring their own styles and techniques with them.  Some will be gentler, some will be kind of moderate, and some might get a bit rough with you.  You'll need to be able to take different types and also be able to draw a line when something gets a bit out of control and past what you're comfortable with.  For this reason, I'd also recommend not doing a session totally alone - if you know someone well enough, I'd ask if they'd be interested in being your eyes and ears on the action.  Someone who can monitor that nefarious things aren't going down while you're blindfolded, and also someone you can signal to if a top is getting particularly out of control and fucking in a way that you're not willing to consent to; after all, you want to remember this session for all the *right* reasons, not all the wrong ones.

• Like 3

Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback: both from the pro-tips perspective and from physiological preparedness perspective. Both of which I have considered, so thank you.

I’ve put together a BBRTS profile so let’s see where this goes! I’ll keep you all updated here.

my.BarebackRT.com/Cozzy