[Life In The Raw] Pump and Dump and an ego boost

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

I was surfing the bbrt quickie ads this morning, which usually just serves as a means of cheap entertainment, kind of likes the craigslist missed connections section. However a bttm that I have bred before had an ad on there, his bf just finished breeding him and he needed more cum in his ass. I hit him up and went right over, he was blindfolded, in a jockstrap, his beefy as in the air. I was instantly hard. I slid into his warm and cumfilled hole. Between his grunts he told me...

"You've made quite the name for yourself."

I asked him what he meant, he told me that he had received word from fellow bottom buds of his that I give one hot quality fuck. And in his email he did tell me that I am quite skilled for being such a 'kid'.

I continued to fuck his used cumfilled hole, he told me that his bf loves to breed him to get him ready for his anon cum taking. That was just too fucking hot for me. I began to pound and drill his ass, to the point that he needed me to slow down a bit. I loved that I was bringing him to his limit.

I put all my weight into the fuck and made this beefy man groan, I grabbed his hard, and huge butt and fucked him doggy style, jamming my cock into his hole until I flooded him with cum. I got dressed and left.

Hopefully someone used my cum as lube.6205496180732721325-8799576927948550163?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.