My last loads, 18 minutes ago

cqaction

I can add more to here, hooray!!

My "Daddy" messaged me out the blue today asking if I was about, and I said I'd be home about 1.15pm.

Exactly 1.15, doorbell rang and I let him in, me wearing nothing but tiny little booty shorts (his request) so he could grope me all the way to my sofa.

He sat down, slowly removing his shirt and undoing his jeans while I took some deep hits of poppers. As soon as I saw his unwashed cheesy cock, I needed it. Sucking it clean over and over til Daddy was nice and hard.

I bent over, knowing Daddy wanted to use my hole first, and my god it was amazing. His first load shot deep into my ass, just how I like it. 

But Daddy wasn't finished, he turned me around, pushed me to my knees and started fucking my mouth, letting my tongue clean his cock from my hole. A few more moments, and a second load, the sweet saltiness shooting straight down my throat.

Then, he simply got up and left as always...... I now wait for the next message where I know I'll please him.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3