Sweatbox dark room

Alex90

Headed to the Sweatbox sauna in London on Sunday night - don’t visit London often and was looking forward to this. Headed down to the dark room and after a bit of wanking and sucking felt a guy start to gently finger me. Ended up being bent over and taking my first anon load. Saw him leave the area afterwards and was a well muscled black guy - definitely one to remember! He nutted in me then I felt someone finger me again and someone had a go after. Think it was only the one load, but hot taking my first anon load 😈

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alex90 said:

Headed to the Sweatbox sauna in London on Sunday night - don’t visit London often and was looking forward to this. Headed down to the dark room and after a bit of wanking and sucking felt a guy start to gently finger me. Ended up being bent over and taking my first anon load. Saw him leave the area afterwards and was a well muscled black guy - definitely one to remember! He nutted in me then I felt someone finger me again and someone had a go after. Think it was only the one load, but hot taking my first anon load 😈

Is the darkroom actually dark? I know it might sound silly, but in some places there's quite a bit of light in darkrooms, which can sometimes turn guys off.