Cock sucker to bb first and last load(for now)

jaylow

My car was in the shop, but I was bored and horny. So I decided to go on sniffles and try to hookup to give a BJ. So I meet this one guy that is 5 min away from where I was. White chubby jock wearing 6in cut dick, I shot him a message and within minutes he demands me on my knees, blindfolded, while he's on a business call, getting throat fucked. He lived in an apartment so I request the Uber and head on over.

I get there and knock on the door, he lets me in and we walk to the room in the back. All while he is on the phone for his job. Once we get to the back he tells me to strip and on my knees, hands me a blind fold and gets me working. I was in such a trans I didn't care about who he was, I shut up and sucked his cock. He then pulled out poppers (I could tell by the sound of the bottle) and makes me take 4 HARD hits on each nostril. He made me in to his personal fuck toy within 2 minutes of just being there! I had lost control at that point to where he grabbed my throat at started punching ruthlessly. I then start to puke a bit because of how rough he's being. But he doesn't care. I don't care. We keep going and eventually he demands me on the bed. I was nervous, for one I was not on prep but really at this point I had lost all control of my self. I obey and he starts riming me. Every couple of minutes making me sniff poppers!.he then gets me on the floor an in to position to drll me. I comment" I'm not clean" (my ass wasn't flushed) wildly he said "don't care" and just went in to town. I hadn't realized I let a random dude fuck me because all I could think about is more! More! MORE! 

He went for 30 min pounding me and sniffing poppers and eventually he came a huge load in me. I stayed in that position for 5 more min before I got up and used the restroom. Realizing my dark fantasy became a reality. That was my last and first load

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

So hot you're not on Prep and took him raw! I live by a Toyota dealership and regularly get a LOT of guys waiting on the car being serviced that wanna hook up. All too easy to swing by, pick them up, find a place to park, take their loads, give them mine, whatever, then drop them back.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3