Mexico City

dickluva

La Casita is ok, Cumunion party been twice, both dissapointed, Sodome is good for meeting guys and meeting later but average breeding action. There are regular breeding parties but not every weekend, you better open bbrts/machobb/grindr once you get here and specifically look for breeding parties and active clubs cause some get shut down from time to time.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2023 at 2:19 PM, dickluva said:

Anybody ever been to S&M club in Mexico City La Casita CDMX? How  is Cumunion party at Babylon? Please tell me about SoDoMe? I would visit Mexico City by myself. Any help is appreciated. Gracias

If you speak Spanish, check out [think before following links] https://www.cruising.com.mx/ 

• SoDoMe
  • Cine Savoy
  • Cabinas Funny
  • Hotel Mazatlan
  • Alameda Central
  • Caja Feliz

I would also suggest you search YouTube - search terms above (if you speak Spanish) - as there are gay YT'ers in CDMX who review all these places with detailed directions, footage, and other guidance. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/3/2023 at 1:16 PM, stef85hki said:

Bbrt works for me.

I would suggest also to check out the dark room in the Toms bar. Rarely people use condoms there.

I met two good life-long friends from Mexico City both on bbrt a few years ago when it was still a decent site for meeting guys.

Also Cine Savoy is a must.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:19 AM, topblkmale said:

I met two good life-long friends from Mexico City both on bbrt a few years ago when it was still a decent site for meeting guys.

Also Cine Savoy is a must.

Cool. Never been to Cine Savoy, maybe will try next time.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2023 at 10:53 AM, topblkmale said:

If you speak Spanish, check out [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.cruising.com.mx/ 

• SoDoMe
  • Cine Savoy
  • Cabinas Funny
  • Hotel Mazatlan
  • Alameda Central
  • Caja Feliz

I would also suggest you search YouTube - search terms above (if you speak Spanish) - as there are gay YT'ers in CDMX who review all these places with detailed directions, footage, and other guidance. 

I agree on Cine Savoy and Cabinas Funny... i get a steady supply of anonymous seed at both locations

Now thinking to visit during summer. For some reason, I had the idea to visit Baños Finisterre and other baths. Unfortunately, I can't remember the other names and I have no idea if they are good at all.

22 hours ago, communityhole said:

I agree on Cine Savoy and Cabinas Funny... i get a steady supply of anonymous seed at both locations

Cine Savoy is an experience unlike any other in North America.

20 hours ago, stef85hki said:

Now thinking to visit during summer. For some reason, I had the idea to visit Baños Finisterre and other baths. Unfortunately, I can't remember the other names and I have no idea if they are good at all.

SoDoMe in Polanco.