topping in the park

starboard

Saw a lot of action this past week while cruising and thought I’d share some of the loads I blew 😈. Been driving up to visit some family recently, and in the area there’s a decent sized park that’s usually always got someone looking to get off. Day or night, if you go deep enough into the trails (don’t even always have to go that deep) you can end up having a pretty good time. The first load was last Sunday, I dropped by in the afternoon and it was a little dead. I did some walking further in and found a guy who led me over to an area with some large storm drains. He started sucking me off in the storm drain, and we eventually got to some fucking. Been getting more comfortable with fucking raw lately, and I topped his ass, just using spit as lube. I asked if he wanted my load inside him, but he said no, and I just barely managed to pull out before cumming. Kind of wish I had got to seed him, but it’s fine.

Two days later I returned to the same park, because I was back up in the area for the night. Found a twink who gave me a blowjob along the trail, but I really wanted to fuck some more ass, so I held off. He gave up on blowing me, so I kept looking around and found two men starting to play. They invited me over and we started rubbing our cocks, and touching each other. There was a sexy daddy, with a nice thick cock who wanted to fuck my hole. He was like an animal saying he was gonna seed my ass, but I hadn’t prepared to bottom so I tried to get the other guy with us to bottom instead. The third guy ended up getting fucked by the daddy, while I fucked his mouth, but eventually he gave up on bottoming too. The daddy then went again for my ass, and I let him in a little bit (just the head) but ended up blowing my load because I was so turned on. Left the park that night without any real fucking, but would love to run into that daddy again and get a good fucking. 

Didn’t really get anymore playtime til Friday. There’s a parking garage in my home area that’s pretty cruisy, so I headed over there but it ended up pretty dead. Still there was a guy on sniffies who messaged me and I ended up driving to a park in a neighborhood nearby. We ended up bating inside of his car, and I was really just trying to get his cock inside me for a little bit. I let him tease at my hole, until he eventually ended up popping the head inside. We didn’t get to full fucking because once again I was prepped to bottom, but I could tell he really just wanted to go to town on my ass. He ended up blowing his load on my face and I drove home with his cum in my mustache. 

My best night of cruising was this past Saturday. I was going out with a friend for a party, but was a bit early to meet up with them so I decided to try and blow my load. Wasn’t really looking to fuck, just jack off mainly but I headed to the same park from Sunday/Tuesday. Immediately on the trail I found a cute muscle bottom who invited me further down the trail. The park was pitch dark so the further we went in, we could barely be seen. He sucked my dick for a bit, but we got down to business pretty quickly and I ended up fucking his ass raw. I could have topped him forever, I was so horny, but I did have a limited amount of time. His ass was so wet and I asked if any other men had cum inside him. He said he had one other load in his ass already, and that really turned me on even more. I smacked his ass, called him a slut, and kept fucking his ass til I added my seed to the mix. Definitely one of the hottest loads I’ve blown in a minute, and really hoping to catch him again at the park sometime in the future. 

Been getting more comfortable fucking raw (most of the time topping), but this week has probably been my busiest. As I’m typing this I want to go out and get some more cock and hole. Love letting my inner pig out 🐷.

Edited by starboard
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 2