[SFVersCumBoy] Two loads to swallow down

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

It is Dore Alley weekend and that means men are everyone and cocks are going to be out.

The weekend started for me on Thursday night. Went to a local hangout and proceeded to find a top buddy and his jock strap wearing bottom slut.

Being in a giving and top mode I slid up behind that hot blonde and slid my cock into his ass.

With the crowd either sucking cocks or stroking I rammed his tight hole until my balls were churning and I dumped a multi day load up his ass.

Then on Saturday it got even better.

Treasure Island Media had a gathering, and since we know many of the models and staff it was going to be a fun time.

The action was slow to start but while watching a couple of the men suck and fuck I looked up to see a hot man in t-shirt and jeans.

We both smiled and I reached out to his crotch....my hand was filled with hard cock. So of course I had to unbutton and release all of those hard inches.

It was bigger than I expected, and I immediately fell to my knees and swallowed.

Thick, full balls and a cock ring to grab onto....I was in pig heaven.

Guys standing around watching, cocks being stroked....

This cock was large enough that I could barely get my fist around it but it was a nice straight tube topped with a delicious mushroom head and when I took it down to the balls I was stretched wide and could not be happier.

Then I slid his cock all the way and slid back down. After getting it completely spit lubed it just pistoned in and out my throat so easily. I was having my fill of cock and using my hand to cup and fondle the cum filled balls.

Every once in awhile a stray hand would come in and try to grab the cock, and I would swallow it to the balls and stake my claim.

After some intense deep throat action he was ready to unload. As he started to cum, I tasted the first sweet drops and then the tap opened and out poured all of that sweet sperm....shot after shot as his shaft pulsed and throbbed in my mouth.

Then I turned around and a hot little guy was in a group with his cock out. Sticking up out of his pants, I just had to reach over and take it in my mouth. He did not say no, so I got into position and took over.

As many of you know, guys that are not tall have some of the hottest cocks that are no way small... this was one. Full balls that filled my hand when I cupped them and a slight up-curve to the shaft that made a deep throat tickle the back....awesome!!

While down on my knees and servicing I did over hear a comment "he is good" and I knew that one way or another I was going to have a second load.

Using my hand and grasping his balls, I would swallow every inch and let the balls hit my chin and then I would use my throat to work the cock being buried in my throat.

After stroking and swallowing him over and over it was time for the full release. He started with a quick shot that slid down my tongue and throat and then the flood gates opened and cum was pouring down my throat.

Two loads down and I was hungry for more...3474577974612100795-8714937554180050557?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.